Monday, August 9, 2010

First blog entry!!

So after a few people have told me I should start a blog (not to use as a place to express myself), but more so that they have yet another webpage to entertain themselves for probably a whole 1-2 minutes while at work.

I can't really say I have anything important to say, but I do have some awesome dreams here and there.  I try my best to keep my phone near me so that if i wake up during the night from a particularly awesome drea, I can quickly type in key notes so that I do not forget. I would usually email these dreams to a couple friends of mine who already know I'm a geek and crazy which usually combines into Michael Bay directed dreams full of explosions.

Just to get my blog off to a good start, I will go back through my email archives and find some of my past dreams.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment