Monday, August 9, 2010

FAST & FURIOUS..er?

Haha i had to write down some notes of my epic dream just to make sure i could share it.

So the dream started as I had just moved to a new city. All was well and I was out trying to mingle with the crowd. When suddenly I am approached by this sketchy looking mexican dude who’s all like “we don’t want your kind here essay!” and trying to push me around. So I punched him but it was super slo-mode because in my dreams I can never punch people very quickly.

Anyways, then these other guys come out of the crowd and tell me I should follow them before the rest of the putas show up and want revenge. So I go with these guys and it ends up that I had moved to a city in the middle of a gang war. The guys who helped me out were the “Chrome Hounds” (there’s a shitty xbox game with that name i own lol) and the mexicans were the “Los Gatos de la muerte” which is like cats of death or something lol. go go shitty spanish that I forgot all of!

So anyways, they say that I’m here just in time for the final show down and they could really use my help. it’s going to be a 5v5 street race to determine who gets to stay in the city and who has to leave. They lost 1 of their racers in that earthquake in china, so they didn’t have a replacement.

So I agree to help them telling them that my racing experience has only been in videogames. They don’t understand the concept of videogames (i was in some parallel universe where videogames don’t exist?). So before the race starts, I am told that there will be a twist that happens during the race that no one knows what it is exactly. So I get in my car which is a the previous guys car, a very riced up red honda civic. Damn fobs even invade my dreams!!! I took down as much of the fobby interior (hello kitty shit, stuffed animals in the rear window, and gay seat cushion things). So the race begins, I’m driving pretty well, sucking at some of the sharp turns (just like i suck at them in videogames, I usually just power slide into the turn and bounce off the walls). We get a msg that the twist is about to happen and the twist is….

….

….

….

ZOMBIES ON THE TRACKS!!!

We get 5 points per zombie we run over. So not only is the winning team dependant on what place each team member places, but a combined total of points from zombie squishing!!

I get to a roundabout and do two laps just to drift into more zombies. This makes me fall back and bit but I rack up a killer combo score. The race continues and I get to the front of the pack. But just as I’m coming up to the finish line, I see a big pack of zombies and do a donut just to get them all before crossing. My teammates generally sucked in the race but thanks to my zombie score we win. I’m a hero!!

I woke up and true story, I did a fist pump in the air because I felt that awesome. And then i wrote down notes in my iphone haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment